The Cooper release is named in honor of the new monster infighting system, now you can sit back and watch as your enemies tear each other to pieces. Don't get too close though, they're still out for your blood.
- This release also brings the long-requested DeathCam system, which lets you see the aftermath of the glorious fireball or atrocious trainwreck that was your demise.
- Gun users will notice a new aiming menu, you now spend time to steady your aim, do you take the shot now, or wait until the zombie gets a little closer?
- Tailoring-oriented survivors (and who isn't?) will note the new tailor's kit item, which lets you add insulation or protective patches to your clothes.
- Survivors with gigantic deathmobiles may appreciate the new turret options, including being able to enable/disable individual turrets, and being able to fire some turrets manually.
- Finally, for survivors with, shall we say, "well-stocked" bases, there are massive improvements to performance when there are many thousands of items nearby.