The Brin release is named in honor of significant improvements to PC/NPC relations.
This release, containing over 9,000 commits (I counted) brings an unheard-of amount of new features and content, most of which wants you dead.
Start your adventure in a wide variety of different locations, with a selection of different starting scenarios, now with unique character traits. Explore new locations, some of which are ridiculously big (did somebody say 'mall'?), and some of which have inhabitants that don't want to eat you for a change. Vehicles have gotten some love, and now form a basis for an electrical network should you desire to build one. If you've ever wanted to strap a C4 pack onto an RC car and drive it under a Zombie Hulk, you got your chance.
A few more highlights:
- You want speed? We brought the speed.
- You want more buildings? We have more buildings.
- More configurable difficulty? got it.
- Better menus? Way better menus.
- Mutation chains to explore? Tons of em.
- More guns? yep.
- More things to bolt on your deathmobile? All over the place.